Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Notification 2018, TNUSRB has Been going to announces Recruitment for the for 202 Police Posts . So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on Before 28.09.2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Notification 2018 | Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 202
Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print)
Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3. Should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not have completed age above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories are as follows:-
- For Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community – 30 Years
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe – 33 Years
- For Destitute Widow 35 yrs Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 29.08.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years
- For Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 29.08.2018) – 45 Years
Pay Scale : Rs.36900 – 116600/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test & Certificate Verification.
Application Fee: The examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he /she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee and shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
How To Apply:
Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to TNUSRB Careers Page at official website to www.tnusrbonline.org
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7. Submit the application & Make Payments
8. Take a print out of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.08.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 28.09.2018
3. Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2018
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.